Author Topic: Fun with Scraps..  (Read 14598 times)

Offline Pops Soul

• SKIP <*}}}><
  • Super Hero Member
  • SKIP <*}}}><
Re: Fun with Scraps..
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2012, 07:30:26 AM »
 t^
It's Not A Knot Until You Pull It Tight!

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2012, 08:39:30 AM »
Nice work Mark. TT^
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

Offline Mbailey33

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2012, 09:27:44 AM »
Man it gives me the shakes, the thought of blood getting on that LOL

It would be like hanging the Mona Lisa on the fridge next to the crayon drawings....Sure you can do it, but should you  hhppy
Never put off until tomorrow, what you can do the day after tomorrow

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2012, 04:50:25 PM »
 t^..Nice work... chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline PeggyLee

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2012, 08:19:52 PM »
 Realy Nice work. Craft shows in the future. t^

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2012, 11:42:58 AM »
need any rabbits. cool stuff
Leave them Rabbits out of it, There has not been that much roadkill yet.  smk chrz

Offline Mbailey33

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2012, 11:54:25 AM »
Knife came yesterday......Its still in the box, gonna let him open it tonight.......

He called me yesterday and said there was a package on the front steps....i said "oh yea, thats just some computer stuff for me from work  >:D)

Ill let you know what he says, but rest assured, you may hear a large bang coming from the Allentown area tonight when he opens the box......Im sure his head is gonna EXPLODE!!

Offline IKAT

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2012, 11:56:13 AM »
Knife came yesterday......Its still in the box, gonna let him open it tonight.......

He called me yesterday and said there was a package on the front steps....i said "oh yea, thats just some computer stuff for me from work  >:D)

Ill let you know what he says, but rest assured, you may hear a large bang coming from the Allentown area tonight when he opens the box......Im sure his head is gonna EXPLODE!!

When he sees it he will be walking on water   ;D

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2012, 12:04:39 PM »
This is sooooo cool!  TT^ Matt... see if you can get his reaction (photo op) when he opens it....priceless!!!! Love it!!!  clp clp

Offline Treebeard

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2012, 06:45:47 PM »
 hhppy love the cloak and dagger stuff  t^   that was quick.. i didn't get it out till monday. Good on the USPS chrz

Offline Mbailey33

« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2012, 07:12:32 PM »
dear Mr Mark

I want to say thank you for the knife you made me, it is EPIC!!!!!, that means really cool. My dad said i can use it this year deer hunting and i hope i get the chance to skin a deer in the garage with it. i posted a picture of it on facebook, and all my friends are saying its the coolest knife they have ever seen. I told them i know it is. I have about 30 knives now including the one you sent me. Im glad you didnt get bitten by the rattlesnake that you got the skin from. Ill be sure to shoe you a picture of the deer i get this year hunting.

Thank you sooooooo much

Jay

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2012, 07:43:29 PM »
 clp clp clp slt
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline Treebeard

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2012, 07:49:59 PM »
dear Mr Mark

I want to say thank you for the knife you made me, it is EPIC!!!!!, that means really cool. My dad said i can use it this year deer hunting and i hope i get the chance to skin a deer in the garage with it. i posted a picture of it on facebook, and all my friends are saying its the coolest knife they have ever seen. I told them i know it is. I have about 30 knives now including the one you sent me. Im glad you didnt get bitten by the rattlesnake that you got the skin from. Ill be sure to shoe you a picture of the deer i get this year hunting.

Thank you sooooooo much

Jay

You are very welcome Jay!  t^  Glad you like it.. I'm looking forward to seeing you put it to good use  TT^ .. no need to worry about me getting bit by snakes.. I may be fat and slow, but I'm usually heavily armed   ;D  chrz

Offline Mr Limpett

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2012, 11:43:44 PM »
and so is your dad!
"I wish I was a fish"
-Mr Limpet

Offline Mbailey33

« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2012, 12:49:23 PM »
The knife was a huge hit Mark, thank you very much, his eyes got as big as saucers, and the grin looked like someone stuffed a pack of white Chicklets in his mouth.......all i saw was teeth  rofla

And yes, he is convinced that your like the Turtle Man of snakes and that they were wrestled, killed and skinned by you....(being dad i take executive privledge in not telling him different  ;D)

Ill be sure to post pictures of his deer this year.....Fingers crossed....and thanks again for putting a huge smile on my boys face..it was in a word.......Epic  t^

« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 12:50:33 PM by Mbailey33 »

Offline Treebeard

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2012, 05:27:33 PM »
That's great Matt...Makes it all worthwhile to be able to do a little something for an up and coming outdoorsmen like Jay  t^  He can go on thinking I'm Tarzan if makes for a better story to his buddies.. no need for them to know I wrestled the snake out of the darkest, most dangerous jungles of Ebay.. and get the willies when a live snake gives me a dirty look hhppy  chrz chrz

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2012, 10:23:27 AM »
dear Mr Mark

Thank you sooooooo much

Jay

OMG really?? This cant be any sweeter!!! Mr. Mark; I just love it!! See Mark you make so many people happy..you are something else!!! I am honored to be friends with such a guy!! 

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-