Author Topic: Following the family tradition  (Read 1401 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Following the family tradition
« on: October 02, 2021, 12:24:50 AM »
Following the family tradition
For those of us who like nothing better than being in the field and on the water watching our children and their children grow up 'following the family tradition' is a thrill to be remembered until the end of time. I know! This is my daughter, Dee, my granddaughter, Danielle, and my great grandchildren:For those of us who enjoying following the real adventures of real people Woods'nWater Magazine is the best of the best. Published in Perry, Florida, W'nW has withstood the test of time for 44 years. Our children represent the future of both hunting and fishing. As seen in the pages of Woods'nWater our future is in good hands. Come along as together we celebrate, 'Following the family tradition' in the October edition of W'W Magazine:Our FWC is very involved in introducing the young and first-timers to hunting and fishing. Rianna Barbary attended a Deer Hunting 101 workshop hosed by the University of Florida and the FWC in Austin Cary Forest Gainesville, Florida. Now, this young lady, and many like her, are the reasons why, 'our future is in good hands!''Good hands' not only in the field, but on the water:Must admit I am partial to hunting hogs. I have been hunting wild Florida boars for over 1/2 a century. I saved the best for last.
This really hit home: For those of us who like nothing better than being in the field and on the water watching our children and their children grow up 'following the family tradition' is a thrill to be remembered until the end of time
credits
Woods'nWater Magazine
FWC

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-