Author Topic: Manasquan Reservoir  (Read 2136 times)

Offline yankeesfn08

Manasquan Reservoir
« on: September 29, 2007, 02:28:47 PM »
Went to the manasquan resevoir today way to windy. PLus the lowered the water?? Any one no 1 it looks horrible

Offline Fishin Dude

• Super Hero Member
  • FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN
Re: Manasquan Reservoir
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 07:01:33 PM »
Should have put all your questions you asked me in here, this way everyone could have shared in my expert knowlege of this fine fishery. <'((((><
I've spent most of my life fishing, the rest I've just wasted     <'((((><

Offline TurboDan

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 11:55:20 PM »
I read today that the Manasquan Resevoir (as well as the upper Manasquan, Metedeconk, etc.) was stocked last week.  I think it was in Jim Freda's column in The Coast Star.

Haven't fished there in a long time, but my Dad and I used to always have some luck.  Seems like it would be a great place to try some kayak fishing.

Offline Fishin Dude

• Super Hero Member
  • FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 02:13:49 PM »
As far as I know, Trout stocking at the res.was discontinued when Fish and Game had the stocking cutbacks. But it is a GREAT place to fish! <'((((><
I've spent most of my life fishing, the rest I've just wasted     <'((((><

Offline TurboDan

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 12:55:00 AM »
As far as I know, Trout stocking at the res.was discontinued when Fish and Game had the stocking cutbacks. But it is a GREAT place to fish! <'((((><

Wow, really?  I could've sworn I read they stocked it in the Hook Line and Sinker section of the APP.  Maybe they just got it incorrect.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-