Weekday Mudhole
3 (14.3%)
Weekend Canyon
9 (42.9%)
Weekend Mudhole
3 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: June 02, 2013, 05:46:54 PM

Author Topic: 2013 Tuna Trip for site members  (Read 13844 times)

Offline SHARKBITE

• Shark Bite Bucktails
  • Sponsor
  • Super Hero Member
    • Shark Bite Bucktails
Re: 2013 Tuna Trip for site members
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2013, 08:24:47 AM »
I'll give this until the end of the coming week to shape up and see if any more of the 9 that voted for weekend canyon will sign up to make the 10 spots filled so I can book the trip. If not, sorry guys, I tried to get this together and hoped we could put a site trip out together. If anyone is serious about going out to the canyon and doing a 6 pack charter(cost will be considerably more obviously), please let me know as I will probably have a booking for that.

Mike

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
Re: 2013 Tuna Trip for site members
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2013, 08:54:58 AM »
Ms Fish, if you want in, sign up. We can teach you tuna angling. Where are all the rest of the site members? 6 ( I can't see that early in the AM w/o the reading glasses..lol) people voted for weekend canyon trip....
                                  I wish I could make this trip gang; ya'll know how badly I have been wanting to go on one. But this weekend marks the 1st year for Kathleen, my sister, and the family will be together. Please keep me in mind for others!! Thank you for asking me, it means a lot to me knowing that you guys would take a chance fishing with me on a trip like this!! I hope for those that are going ya'll get enough people to go!  msfsh

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-