Author Topic: The Future of our Sport  (Read 682 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
The Future of our Sport
« on: November 17, 2021, 11:13:27 PM »
The Future of our Sport
For over seventy years I have been absolutely spellbound by the woods and waters of our tropical wonderland. Still after all this time there is no place I would rather be than on the water or in the woods. But things are different now. The endless miles of lush grass-flats are no more. The fields I once hunted are now covered with asphalt, skyscrapers or thousands of homes. Florida is now the third most populous state in the entire country. Can we still find quality fishing and hunting? What is The Future of our Sport? Do we have a future?Will our children and our children's children still be, 'spellbound by the woods and waters of our tropical wonderland? The answer lies in our children. After all, they will be the caretakers of fishing and hunting for decades to come. How are they doing? Perry Florida's Woods'nWater Magazine has been bringing us 'family-value' for 44 years. Through the pages of the November 2021 issue we see that our 'caretakers' are doing a fantastic job. The future of our sport is in good hands: The future of our sport is in good hands:
credits
Woods'nWater Magazine
Our Children

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-