Author Topic: surf fishing in/ near brick nj?  (Read 1075 times)

Offline fishingood

surf fishing in/ near brick nj?
« on: July 16, 2011, 03:40:16 PM »
Hi all, I'm new to fishing in NJ, and also to the forum. Anyway, plannin to head to Brick with my gf next weekend to visit her parents. We were hopin to take the poles and do some surf fishing somewhere around there, but I have no idea what's been hitting recently, or what baits/ rigs/ lures/ etc. to use. I've been searching for some reports, but I can't find any that are recent and informative for a newbie like me. So, I would appreciate it if someone with some knowledge could help me out. I'm not trying to steal any spots, just trying to have a good time and hopefully catch some fish. Thank you.
"Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Teach him to fish, and he will sit on a boat and drink beer all day."

My fishing blog:
fishingood.blogspot.com

Offline fishingfever

Re: surf fishing in/ near brick nj?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 04:12:07 PM »
mostly fluke,sandshark,searobin,skates have been biteing   use a bottim rig with some killies,spearing or bunker

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-