Author Topic: i need to vent so im doin it here  (Read 1977 times)

Offline Offshore Madness

• Super Hero Member
i need to vent so im doin it here
« on: July 26, 2011, 05:59:44 PM »
woke up today in a great mood!I called Sp tanks to find out about my tank.I was told it was gonna be done this Thursday 4 days past there 7-10 day turn around!(not happy)

As I'm talking to Sp tanks my business partner called me up to ask why there was a hold for $358.00.(very aggravated)I got off the phone with her and asked Sp tanks what the balance was so when i drive to barnaget (i live exit 114) on Thurs. i know how much cash to bring...the lady told me no balance instead of taking the 50% deposit on our card(like i told them to do and they were supposed to have done it while i was on the phone) they put a hold for the whole amount and it will be taken off the card when i get the tank(pissed now)

Ive been sittin around waiting to get out fishing again, I'm almost haven withdrawls. no i am,16 days now with only one trip in and that one wasn't the best(just thinkin about it now still pissed)..Anyway looking forward to gettin my tank..hoping its right.....will keep you informend on how the tank looks and the install goes.Hoping tonight's horse races gets me in a better mood...
Why does it Matter to you? cause I could careless.........

Offline Pops Soul

• SKIP <*}}}><
  • Super Hero Member
  • SKIP <*}}}><
Re: i need to vent so im doin it here
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 09:19:54 PM »
Step up to the Bar, can I get you a shot and a beer........Take a big Breath in.  chrz Now Vent away ;D Good Luck  TT^
It's Not A Knot Until You Pull It Tight!

Offline Offshore Madness

• Super Hero Member
Re: i need to vent so im doin it here
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 11:44:48 PM »
 rgmn rgmn rgmn rgmn thanks for the beer and shot offer any time any place capt. chrz

vent i did.......better mood now! (yay)

went to races won big, woman is smiling(getting better with the woman skills i think}and i got one more day till i gets me tank!!
 then i promise you all im out every day for a week straight! pictures to follow each trip!!!

............funking sp tanks,,,,,, all i gotta say is IT BETTER BE WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TO BE or moth#$FUC%&^% will get f&c* &ur$...again sorry!

.......im going through withdrawl's BIG time  gotta go....gotta go...gotta go... fishin...as im lookin out our window at "ever enough" i'm rockin back and forth gotta go ....gotta go....fishin...one more trip and im good..Im off the squid for good...(lol)

....gooottta gooooo.... gotts to go...the atmosphere...the fumes...the bait ....the waitin...the hookup...the nettin/gaffin of the fish....the high 5's ...AAAHHHHHHHHHUUUGGGGG  gotta go gotta go gotta go...FISHIN.... ugggggggggggggggggg....... dammit weres the closest bar!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 12:24:48 AM by offshore madness »
Why does it Matter to you? cause I could careless.........

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-