Author Topic: Lets go fishing  (Read 3846 times)

Offline Great American Fisherman

Lets go fishing
« on: December 25, 2008, 12:02:27 AM »
Monday, December 29 on the Party Boat Angler from Atlantic Highlands, NJ and on Friday, January 9 departure at 1130pm for offshore sea bass.

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Lets go fishing
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2008, 08:21:17 AM »
A couple of us will be going on the J2 out of Brielle this Saturday, the 27th for a 12 hour mud hole trip. May be spots open still if you want to join us.  t^
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2008, 10:42:14 AM »
Wish I could. Working.  I am thinking of the J2 in February for my birthday.  They have a trip on Wednesday, February 18 for 12 hours.  Is that mid range wrecks or is it mud hole?  I am not sure.

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Be good!

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2008, 11:15:10 AM »
That is the mud hole. I am thinking maybe the Shark River reef, West edge of the mud hole.

Hopefully, we can get the trip in Saturday and I can post a good report.  TT^
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2008, 07:40:43 PM »
I hope you have a terrific trip at the Mud Hole. 

So, brother......  Where are your grandparents from?????  Irish Ayes?  Mine on me mom's side are from Kilarney.  ;)  Sorry, trying for a little humor.  For Christams we have the Tommy Makem and the Clancy Brothers Christmas cd.  And when I am on vacation or go offshore, I always play the Tommy Makem and Clancy Brothers Best of CD before I go fishing.  Its an Irish thing I guess.

Peace and good fortune be with everyone on this site and lets hope 2009 is better than 2008.  We need it.

Only one week left before government rules changes the blackfish regulations.  Lets go out and have a Great American Fishing Time......  Only EIGHT spots left for the Voyager January 9 departure trip for Offshore Sea Bass.  Sign up before the spots are gone........  The migration has begun........  Join us.

Be good!

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-