Author Topic: Medicare Supplements  (Read 1690 times)

Offline Reckless

• AKA Frankeu
  • Super Hero Member
Medicare Supplements
« on: August 06, 2014, 05:25:49 AM »
 Off the wall subject. Since I will be turning 65 in February I figured I would start shopping around for a supplement. From what I have learned no matter what company you get it from the plans are the same. What plan is the question. I have been recommended plan G since it cover excess charges which Doctors are allowed to charge now. So if anyone has any recommendations or suggestions I would appreciate it. slt

Offline hiking

• Super Hero Member
Re: Medicare Supplements
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 12:46:56 PM »
 I have a supplementary plan with Hartford, it cost me $160 a month. I've had 3 operation and all  I ever spent out of pocket was co-pay on meds
Paul cell 908-415-9542

Offline Reckless

• AKA Frankeu
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 05:04:01 PM »
I have a supplementary plan with Hartford, it cost me $160 a month. I've had 3 operation and all  I ever spent out of pocket was co-pay on meds

Do you know what plan you have?

Offline Eng 94

• When the going gets tough the tough get going
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 07:36:15 PM »
My wife and I are both retired and have plan "F" since 2011 and have never had to pay a co pay or excess charge of any type for doctors or surgery.February of this year my wife had a complete knee replacement done at the Hospital for special surgery in NY we had no extra cost at all. The company we deal with is Family Life . It's a local company called First Jersey Insurance Agency,Inc. Our agents name is Brian DeRoss there # 732-308-9500.

We are satisfied with this agency and agent. 
I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everybody

Offline Reckless

• AKA Frankeu
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 05:19:16 AM »
Thanks!!  slt

Offline Eng 94

• When the going gets tough the tough get going
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 10:37:48 AM »
You are welcome Wreckless. With all these changes and different choices to make on what plan to choose,it can be quite difficult to make a decision our agent was a big help in our case. I want you to understand though that this is only our experience and in no way do I say it will be the same for you. Just by talking to him may give you a better perspective then we can here and there is no obligation.

Good luck and good fishing.
I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everybody

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-