Author Topic: Born to fish...and hunt  (Read 1500 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Born to fish...and hunt
« on: November 01, 2016, 01:16:42 AM »
 slt  :Agree

Born to hunt & fish!
Ever since early September the Florida Fisherman ll has been on dry dock. This was from our last 44 hour full moon trip before dry dock:

The Florida's two massive 7,500 pound Cats, along with the transmission, have been completely rebuilt and are ready for service:

November 18 is another 44 hour snapper trip. We hope to do this again:

In Florida the serious sportsman/woman can always find an exciting adventure.
 When not fishing we can, on private land, legally hunt hogs 24/7 twelve months out of the year. After hunting hogs for well over 1/2 a century I have found Perry Florida's Two Guys & A Hog to be one of the best outfitters our Sunshine state has to offer. Two Guys offers both free roam & high fence hunting. Both can be extremely exciting.
To me sharing is every bit as important as catching that huge fish, or harvesting that trophy boar. On the water, in the woods, pictures are fun to take and even more fun to share. When the hogs approach the electric corn feeder it's picture time:

My professional guide, Jeff, is very proud of my 155 pound boar. He lead me to the big boys. Jeff is as good as they come:

Check out the pictures, page 55, in the November issue of Woods 'N Water magazine:

Follow along with me as we properly close out 2016. We will be fishing the famous Florida Middle Grounds & vacinity 11/18, 11/25, 11/27, 12/2, and 12/16. My next hunting trip will be with Two Guys sometime in December. On that trip I will be celebrating my 75 'th birthday and what would have been our 45 wedding anniversary. The title of my article will be, 'Born to hunt!'
My wife, Thelma, is now doing her hunting in heaven. I hope to make her proud of her husband. Thelma and I were both, 'Born to hunt & fish!'
I hope you like sharing in the adventures as much as I like bringing them to you.
Wishing one & all a safe, happy, Holiday season.
Bob Harbison  Florida Outdoor Writers Association

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: Born to fish...and hunt
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 08:52:26 AM »
 t^ .....  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
Re: Born to fish...and hunt
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 07:28:24 PM »
 clp
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-