Author Topic: ** 6/9 RB - I stink!!! **  (Read 5317 times)

Offline PeggyLee

• Super Hero Member
Re: ** 6/9 RB - I stink!!! **
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2013, 10:16:21 PM »
Fix the boat and then go fishing afterwards. WOW  chrzMost guys after working on the boat  would sit back and have a cold one and tell every body else how difficult and complex it was to accomplish the electric problem issues.
Ya done good. t^

Now as far a fishing,if ha goota hold with 8 0z in the bay maybe its too windy. t^
Luv ya 

Offline pilot2550

• Super Hero Member
  • Z'Obsession
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2013, 03:47:29 PM »
Little skunk once in a while makes you come back with an attitude.  Get 'em next time. t^

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2013, 10:44:39 AM »
Fix the boat and then go fishing afterwards. WOW  chrzMost guys after working on the boat  would sit back and have a cold one and tell every body else how difficult and complex it was to accomplish the electric problem issues.
Ya done good. t^

Now as far a fishing,if ha goota hold with 8 0z in the bay maybe its too windy. t^
Luv ya 

Thanks!!!  ;D ;D ;D Yes the wind did pick up, but you know how it is, 'just one more drift, just one more drift' LOL  ;D

Offline wb

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2013, 11:40:33 AM »
Little skunk once in a while makes you come back with an attitude.  Get 'em next time. t^

Yup, Pepe definitely affects mine

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-