Author Topic: Got an interesting email from my marina  (Read 19664 times)

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
Re: Got an interesting email from my marina
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2012, 08:13:31 AM »
;D  No MYOB.. Here t^

56 was a friendly dolphin. that me and my crew happened to stumble upon a few years ago..  from that day. I was contacted by every media source you could imagine.  not that I didn't like the attention ;D
How cooool Rod!!!!!!! I could imangine all the people trying to contact you...  fcp So you KNOW my next ?, any photos of it??  msfsh
Rick & Carl... you two would get my vote pretty much for anything anytime!!!  :-*
I know its silly to even say it, but I wish people would stop being so selfish and crule. It ruins so many things for so many people no matter if its something like this or not. Mean Selfish People SUCK and sometimes I just want to let them know it.  >:D

Offline wb

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2012, 08:51:03 AM »
Carl you Misspelled  "Champagne"   ;D ;D

clp  rofla

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2012, 08:58:47 AM »
I'm not affected by it, just passing info my marina emailed to me.  I don't know if this site wants to get embroiled in the beginnings of a media blitz against anyone. 

It does not have to be NJSWF sponsored action And why would it,  It effects a few members not the membership as a whole. I did not intend or say it would have the support of NJSWF but that those effected stand up and do it.
It should be The The marinas Members that gather and fight it as a Class action suit. The things I suggested have helped others gain a solution threw the Media If its TRUE and NOT just Rumor.
Again Good luck.
Work with your insurance Company's even if you were not covered your agents should give you suggestions on what to do. Bill

Offline Andys Delight

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2012, 09:12:51 AM »
I'm not affected by it, just passing info my marina emailed to me.  I don't know if this site wants to get embroiled in the beginnings of a media blitz against anyone. 

It does not have to be NJSWF sponsored action And why would it,  It effects a few members not the membership as a whole. I did not intend or say it would have the support of NJSWF but that those effected stand up and do it.
It should be The The marinas Members that gather and fight it as a Class action suit. The things I suggested have helped others gain a solution threw the Media If its TRUE and NOT just Rumor.
Again Good luck.
Work with your insurance Company's even if you were not covered your agents should give you suggestions on what to do. Bill

I'll pass it on to the marina Bill, like I said my boat is home safe and sound. 
The cure for everything is salt water: sweat, tears, and the sea.

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2012, 10:55:33 AM »
Andy I do not even have a boat anymore. To much trouble, and costs involved. Over the years marinas have taken advantage of customers more and more. In good times their it it to make Money. In a disaster as tragic as this to profit from ones misfortune is BS. And yes there are businesses that do profit from disasters, But you know that going in. I just want to help and give suggestions . ( NOT OPINIONS ).
Bill 

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2012, 10:59:52 AM »
Andy I do not even have a boat anymore. To much trouble, and costs involved. Over the years marinas have taken advantage of customers more and more. In good times their it it to make Money. In a disaster as tragic as this to profit from ones misfortune is BS. And yes there are businesses that do profit from disasters, But you know that going in. I just want to help and give suggestions . ( NOT OPINIONS ).
Bill 
No worries OB!!! Noooo worries!  :-*

Offline Mbailey33

« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2012, 12:31:50 PM »
Carl you Misspelled  "Champagne"   ;D ;D

clp  rofla

Hey, you guys in need of a Champagne Manager?  ;D
Never put off until tomorrow, what you can do the day after tomorrow

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2012, 02:32:37 PM »
Too cute Matt!!!! clp And uhhh I am running for that Champagne manager spot!! ttp   hhppy

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2012, 02:58:01 PM »
 ;D

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2012, 04:45:46 PM »
Bill 
No worries OB!!! Noooo worries!  :-*

No worry's Here  msfsh stopped that a long time ago, Just showing concern for others.  :-*

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-