Author Topic: Showcasing Our Florida  (Read 890 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Showcasing Our Florida
« on: July 10, 2021, 04:03:54 PM »
Showcasing Our Florida
As a Florida native who has been fishing and hunting in the Sunshine State for seventy years I have built memories to last until the end of time. Sharing these memories is payback for living a life time in Paradise.
Please join me in...

Let's take a look at Florida fishing from fresh water to deep sea:
No place better 'showcases' the real Florida better than Perry Florida's Woods'nWater Magazine.
Like to fish lakes & rivers?
Check out these ear-to-ear smiles as seen in the July issue of W'nW Magazine:

Like to fish near shore?
Let's take a look at the BIG three:

Like to catch BIG, really BIG fish?
Florida deep sea is the place to be:

The prized Scamp Group:

Even the Mangrove Snapper are a 'little bigger' out here:

Like to catch Mutton Snapper? Take a look at this beauty:

Huge Mangrove and Mutton Snapper... And that's just the beginning. One of the most sought after fish in the entire universe, the American Red Snapper:

What do we do with all that fish?
Baked Florida in-the-water yesterday, in the oven today fish is hard to beat. Topped with the Sunshine State's Blue Crabs and we have much more than a meal; we have 'memories to last until the end of time.'

Absolutely fantastic fishing is not all our Paradise on Earth has to offer:

Let's take a look at Florida wild boar hunting.
Cedar Key's Tiger Island Outfitters 'showcases' a Florida long gone. Before closing in on Cedar Key it's Otter Creek. Like most of Florida Otter Creek is in the process of witnessing a huge population explosion. In 2010 Otter Creek had 134 resident; in 2020 the population exploded to 140. 140 'crackers', a small post office & Hershel's family owned 'quick-stop' is Otter Creek.

On our way to Tiger Island my daughter, Dee, and I decided to have lunch at Hershel's.
This is different, really different:

Next up...

Now this is sharing:

What do we do with all that nothing artificial in the field
yesterday, on the grill today Florida wild boar?

We have a feast you will not believe. I know first-hand, 'how good it is;' I took the pictures &... Well let's just say I was too busy stuffing myself to talk about it.

'Sharing these memories is payback for living a life time in Paradise.'

credits:
Getty Images
Captain Dylan Hubbard
Wikipedia

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-