Author Topic: Tuna charter cancelled...looking for a replacement 6-pack tuna charter  (Read 878 times)

Offline AviD

I realize there is probably a 1% chance of landing a tuna charter right now, but I just found out that Defiant Sportfishing's owner sold the boat this past weekend and as a result basically shafted all of the charters for this fall's tuna trips.

I spoke with the owner personally, so this has been verified. He is returning everyone's deposits. Alas, that leaves everyone hanging out to dry in respect to getting out for tuna.

Nevertheless, I figured I'd take a shot in the dark and see if anyone has any charter recommendations or knows if any boats are available for a 6 pack charter on the weekend of 9/22-9/23. I know, it's a weekend...impossible to get, but no harm in asking. We'll also evaluate open boats and other dates...but a change in date will change the crew, as some guys can only make that weekend as they previously requested it off from work.

Please feel free to respond here or email me if you'd prefer. Any assistance or recommendations you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all.

Matt

UPDATE 09/05/2007 @ 3:30PM

Does anyone have any personal experience/feedback/reviews on The Edge Sportfishing out of Brielle?

www.theedgecharters.com/

They have an opening and can accomodate us...but none of us have any experience or knowledge of their outfit.

Again, please feel free to email me or respond here.

Thanks again,
Matt
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 03:34:47 PM by AviD »

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-