Author Topic: 4/04 Liberty State Park Jersey City  (Read 2477 times)

Offline yogi192

• MAN WORKING!!!!
4/04 Liberty State Park Jersey City
« on: April 05, 2009, 04:39:57 PM »
The day started off really bad as soon as i hit the road with my cousin.  We went to the first bait store, it was closed.  Then headed to Bayonne and the bait store was out of business or moved, not sure the one on broadway.  Went to jersey city and bait store was closed.  So after all that I remember wifey had bought me some Gulp Alive bloodworms so we headed to liberty state park.

Its a beautiful park, but boy was it windy.  Statue of Liberty in the background as I make a cast, picture perfect.
We were there from around 11 and fished the incoming tide.  No bites, lots of bird action in the distance.  It was still fun to soak some artificial worms.  The park has three dirt and rock piers, I don't know the official name of that.  Is that called a jetty??
 TT^
MAN WORKING!!!! WOOT WOOT

Offline bayonne

Re: 4/04 Liberty State Park Jersey City
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 06:19:54 PM »
the one in bayonne moved one block south on the other side of the street if you had posted yesterday i would have told you if you pass adult day care you went to far and moes should be open aswell harlee is closed more then open lately 5hrug quess he doesnt want our biusness
the one in bayonne doesnt carry much fresh water stuff but has fresh bunker once their in which i heard theirs a small pod at great kills but a harbor seal chased them out they should be back
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 06:24:27 PM by bayonne »

Offline GregB

Re: 4/04 Liberty State Park Jersey City
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 09:13:02 PM »
Moe's has fresh bunker usually when they are available. He also carry bloods and sands. He also opens early, I think Harlee's opens kind of late on Saturday.
"The Fourth Dependent"

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-