Author Topic: Let the smiles on their face tell the story!  (Read 1837 times)

Offline Capt. Scott S

• Capt. Scott Sinclair
  • Sponsor
  • Sport Fishing the Atlantic Ocean ~ Chesapeake Bay
    • VA Beach Fishing
Let the smiles on their face tell the story!
« on: May 08, 2010, 08:36:56 PM »
Let the smile on their faces tell the story!

These four young men were rewarded a day of Striped Bass Fishing from their parents and they came, they saw & they "Wooped up" on them. This was a first time saltwater trip for the crew and the boys made us proud.

We started out dropping live bait to the spring striper and found out they just wanted something else. So we broke out our "Famous Secret" weapon and the fish were on. For two hours straight the boys wore their arms out! Then the "Snack Bar " as the boys called it "Opened" and they worked over several bags of various fishing "Rejuvinating" power aides and they were back at it. It's amazing how fast, beef jerkey, pringles, and several gallons of power drinks four young men can put away! Boys I'm still impressed. Then after they reloaded it was off to pound the bottom for "Spring Flounder". We went to a few of our favorite "Honey Holes" and the boys commenced "Carpet Bombing" the bottom to find like "Bin Laden" nobody home.

As the water temps rise the fishing is only going to get better! Red & Black Drum are here and the flounder bite will only improve as spring advances.

If your looking for a way to reward the kids or the kid in your self, give us a call we just might be able to put a smile on your face like these "Fine Young Men".

See you on the water!

Capt. Scott

Offline PeggyLee

• Super Hero Member
Re: Let the smiles on their face tell the story!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 08:46:00 PM »
Nice job. You have to love it...pass it on. chrz

Offline Tacklebox Joe

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 08:57:44 PM »
great job capt. congrats guys! i know who i'm going fishing with when i'm down your way t^

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 09:15:36 PM »
deja-vu  ;D t^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-