Author Topic: Salmon River  (Read 7989 times)

Offline Sam3

Re: Salmon River
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2007, 08:42:59 AM »
You are going on the Lucky Dutchman chartars ? If that is the guy with the white mustache and and the white hair, and always wheres a hat. I went on with him a few years ago. Ask him if he remembers the Muzer's. Adam, Kyle, Mark and Mark. Haha, we stayed in his cabin next door or down the road from his house. Nice little place. Capt Bill I think his name is, pretty sure.
He takes you out in Lake Ontario I think.

Good luck

Fish On

Yes, we are going on the Lucky Dutchman charter on Saturday and Sunday.
Friday evening we will be going on a half day charter with the owner of the motel we are staying at. I'm don't remember the name at the moment, but he and the Capt. of the Lucky Dutchman are friends and have done joint trips together.
This will be my first trip up in about 20 years, so it will be great to be back on the big lake again. I will definately mention your names as well.

Offline fishon42

• Super Hero Member
  • Salmon On
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2007, 08:54:10 AM »
Awesome, I am sure he will remember us. It was about 4 years ago though. He is on Valley Road in Pulaski I think. We ended up with only a few browns to keep. Nice guy though. Good Luck this weekend.  t^

Fish On
Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

Offline rugman

• Super Hero Member
  • ARTY'S CARPET SERVICE
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2007, 10:27:13 AM »
Awesome, I am sure he will remember us. It was about 4 years ago though. He is on Valley Road in Pulaski I think. We ended up with only a few browns to keep. Nice guy though. Good Luck this weekend.  t^

Fish On
Arty's Carpet Service.

For all your carpet needs RUGMAN7092@OPTONLINE.NET

Offline rugman

• Super Hero Member
  • ARTY'S CARPET SERVICE
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2007, 10:30:50 AM »
that was not good sorry , that is the road nice people , i was talking to them on the phone and i have thursday free so i wanted to go up thursday and i asked her how much it would cost to stay and she said $30.00 per night  ;Dthat is cheap , not bad thirty bucks to get away from my wife for a extra day TT^
Arty's Carpet Service.

Offline rugman

• Super Hero Member
  • ARTY'S CARPET SERVICE
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2007, 10:09:21 AM »
had a great trip went up with sam3 35- rich , maria and her hubby, we went out friday and when we got to the cabin there was three guys with coolers full . they told us the bite was over !!! so we got to the boat and i hit the first hook up and it was a 12-19 pound coho, sam3 from this site got the next one and it was a 23 pounder we think king . did a lot of partying and a lots of fun . i would go with them anytime , great folks t^ t^ they went out sat am and had to come back with seven footers on the water . so they will be out today (sunday and coming back monday . i hope they do better  TT^so all and all i had a great time  ;)
Arty's Carpet Service.

Offline rugman

• Super Hero Member
  • ARTY'S CARPET SERVICE
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2007, 10:10:58 AM »
sorry no pics yet ,sam has them and he will post ;D
Arty's Carpet Service.

Offline fishon42

• Super Hero Member
  • Salmon On
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2007, 10:26:20 AM »
Awesome sounds like it was a great time. Usually is when being up there for a few days. Sweet fish too, hopefully the water will be calmer for them today, and they can hook up with some more big ones  t^

Fish On
Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

Offline rugman

• Super Hero Member
  • ARTY'S CARPET SERVICE
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2007, 10:37:01 AM »
thanks man t^
Arty's Carpet Service.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-