Author Topic: Sykk Physh Sportfishing HuntwSons May 4 pm trip Live Lining  (Read 681 times)

Offline Capt. Joe G

• Sponsor
Well after the morning trip I knew we were going to have to working for them.. Rich, Rich's Dad, Little Richie and Harry were game for a afternoon of live linig. I ran right back to the area we picked some fish up in the am..Almost instantly Harry came tight on his first striper ever..Then 2 more fish exploded on baits and went quiet.  I made some moves to find some more fish and instantly Little Rich came tight on a striper.. This too was Little Richie's first bass. Then we had a few run off and some bass just slapping bait around.. And as usual guest mate Jrhunt connect on a good one for his first of the year.. It was a active evening of fishing.. Wanna thank HuntwSons for the charter and a dinner at Kellys.. Also Thanks to Jrhunt for lending a hand since my back has been acting up lately..

Enjoy Capt Joe

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-