Author Topic: Pilot - Sibling Fluke Fight 7/7  (Read 1747 times)

Offline pilot2550

• Super Hero Member
  • Z'Obsession
Pilot - Sibling Fluke Fight 7/7
« on: July 07, 2013, 05:49:39 PM »
Had my Brother Jay,my sister-in-law Eileen and Sister Gail out for a day of good old fashion family competition.  Ladies against the boys.  Started off on local muscles to see who had the early mojo.  Eileen's first trip on the Z and she buckles over a nice 18.5"er talking smack just like my neice the trash talker.... Put the silence to Jay and I right quick :-X   Jay started stroking a few shorts and the ladies kept tab they had the fellas on the ropes early with a 5 count (1 in the box) to our measly 2 fish both of which Jay landed (well almost landed on one).   I was iced and offered no help.   Gail drilled a few dragging da bait on her dilapidated spinner that she coddles like a new born.   Won't give that stick up for nothing and it delivers the goods.  I'm pretty sure its a Kmart special from the Easton Ave Plaza in Somerset.   

We noodled around this area till the change in tide than cruised off to RT 22 for the start of the tank dunking.   We found a good pocket and worked bucktails with teasers.  Jay stopped at Victoria's Secret and came loaded for bear with the PINK.........   chrz   Knocked em on the head with routine.  The girls started to get nervous as a couple hearty ones 4, 4.5, 5lber's made it to the vault.   I defrosted and put the brakes on our early slide.   Gail and Eileen kept pace but Jay delivered the knock out punch with a real nice 24" 6 #er.  We had the place to ourselves.  Listened to some good tunes, Gail made some awesome salami and hot mustard sandwiches with barrel pickles and we called it good day at noon... 

Final score girls 6, boys 8.  I'm sure they're looking for redemption.  So we had to heat out of the competition with a cold one at the Chubby Pickle.   Excellent day with some quality fish and of course with some real quality family t^

Offline Tbone

Re: Pilot - Sibling Fluke Fight 7/7
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 06:32:39 PM »
The girls know how to fish. Great day again on the Z O. Nice fish Jay.  t^
Tbone.

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 06:34:43 PM »
Great Trip t^

Offline Pops Soul

• SKIP <*}}}><
  • Super Hero Member
  • SKIP <*}}}><
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 09:01:43 PM »
Nice job  t^
It's Not A Knot Until You Pull It Tight!

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 09:05:56 PM »
 t^....Nice to read a good report.... chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline Pfishingruven

• P-Man
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2013, 09:44:27 PM »
Always fun reading your reports slt!  Great day out fishing clp.

Offline shayshay

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2013, 09:36:47 AM »
Brother it was a great day out on the Z'Obsession. We all knocked them out of the park with all of them being decent size fish. Too funny the girls talking trash behind our backs  smk and with them cheering each other on  msfsh. We came back with vengeance at the end  clp. Great to celebrate after with a cold one with family.  chrz
I look forward to hitting route 22 again  rofla

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2013, 09:41:31 AM »
Nice competition Jeff. TT^
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

Offline paul-e

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2013, 10:57:03 AM »
 t^ chrz
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
Thomas Jefferson

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-