Author Topic: Crab Contest Proposal ...  (Read 13295 times)

Offline Luna Sea 5

• Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Nick (Luna Sea 5)
    • My Facebook Profile
Re: Crab Contest Proposal ...
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2007, 08:41:38 AM »
luna, what are the gps coordinates for those nets and what time in the morning do you normally check them? >:D   ;D

I haven't been down there this year yet.  If you go to the mouth of the Round-a-bout creek, just lay the commercial next as close to the shore line as possible without getting in too low of water.  Put them in, in the evening, then do a life the next day.  Depending on how good they are running, will depend on how many nets you need to get the required amount of keepers your looking for. 

Hope this help.... 

Ps.. make sure your licenced for those commercial nets.
Fish out of Toms River NJ.
Call Nick for open boat, 973-417-5756, or on Channel 68.

Team Luna Sea 6

Offline Capt. Wayne

• Full Member of the Den
    • Angela Rose Charters
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2007, 05:13:20 PM »
Hey Everyone,
 This past week, I met with the owner of East Coast Trap Company based out of Bath, PA.
 I was just hired on as the New Jersey Representative and Distributor. I am in the middle of putting all of my literature together before I start my advertising frenzy.

Sooooo for this contest, I am going to put something together for the winner from East Coast Traps! If the winner is caught using an East Coast Trap, I will have to hook that party up on the Angela Rose. Let me work out the details on this and I will repost.

On a little bit of a different note, the traps, pots, and other fishing / crabbing equipment will be sold wholesale to Bait and Tackle Shops. I will on the otherhand sell to a select group of people, say NJ Saltwaterfishermen TT^, at wholesale prices.

It is going to take me about a week before I am set and ready. Again, I will repost.

Thanks everybody.
Captain Anthony

Tight Lines and Fish Hard
Capt. Wayne

Offline Luna Sea 5

• Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Nick (Luna Sea 5)
    • My Facebook Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2007, 05:36:04 PM »
sounds great.  I will def. buy wholesale..
Anything for CRABS...
Fish out of Toms River NJ.
Call Nick for open boat, 973-417-5756, or on Channel 68.

Team Luna Sea 6

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2007, 07:05:10 PM »
Hey Everyone,
 This past week, I met with the owner of East Coast Trap Company based out of Bath, PA.
 I was just hired on as the New Jersey Representative and Distributor. I am in the middle of putting all of my literature together before I start my advertising frenzy.

Sooooo for this contest, I am going to put something together for the winner from East Coast Traps! If the winner is caught using an East Coast Trap, I will have to hook that party up on the Angela Rose. Let me work out the details on this and I will repost.

On a little bit of a different note, the traps, pots, and other fishing / crabbing equipment will be sold wholesale to Bait and Tackle Shops. I will on the otherhand sell to a select group of people, say NJ Saltwaterfishermen TT^, at wholesale prices.

It is going to take me about a week before I am set and ready. Again, I will repost.

Thanks everybody.
Captain Anthony

TT^ Thanks Capt Wayne

Offline Angela Rose Charters

• Angela Rose Charters
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2007, 08:28:13 PM »
Hey Everyone,

Thanks everybody.
Captain Anthony

TT^ Thanks Capt Wayne

Ohhh come on Hotrod!!!!
Capt. Wayne is my father... read the last 14 letters that make up the last 2 words.. Geeeessss! ??? ;D TT^
I'm just kiddin...

CAPTAIN ANTHONY!!!!! ;)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 08:29:49 PM by Angela Rose Charters »

Team Luna Sea 3 / Angela Rose
1st Annual Fluke Tourny 3rd Place Winners

2nd NJSWF.com Fluke-a-thon 4th Place Winners

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2007, 09:11:48 PM »
 TT^ I know.  But Dads Rule ;)

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-