Author Topic: Attention Atlantic County Boaters, Striper season has barely started but...  (Read 1355 times)

Offline Capt.Dave

• Absecon Bay Sportsman Center
It will come to an end and when it does remember that Absecon Bay Sportsman Center is the best place for your winterizing and winter storage for any boat up to 30' long.

We have over 20 years experience hauling storing and winterizing inboards, outboards and I/O's.

We even still accept Do It Yourselfers if you want to store your boat and do your own work.

This is a family run boat yard and we take pride in our work so click on the link and check out the prices and services available and give me a call.

Remember when you get a price from me, that is the price and there will be no surprizes when it's time to launch in the spring!

We also haul boats as long as Absecon Creek is Ice Free so if you want to fish the late bite we will be available thru the whole month of December and into January if necessary.

Absecon Bay Winterizing Information
http://www.abseconbay.com/abseconbay/service/winterboatstorage.htm

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-