Author Topic: Woods'nWater and Family  (Read 1051 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Woods'nWater and Family
« on: September 02, 2021, 06:00:39 PM »
Woods'nWater and Family
To say the beauty of our Paradise on earth we call Florida is breathtaking would be an understatement. I shot these pictures from the deck of the Florida Fisherman ll:On the long ride to the fish-famous Florida Middle Grounds there is never a dull moment:For decades Perry Florida's Woods'nWater Magazine has been bringing into our homes the real Florida. Today the best-of-the best is still going strong:Emphasis on family value is paramount. Our children keep us together as a family for life. Sometimes we may feel like our world is falling apart. Regardless, just looking at that precious little boy, little girl, is by far the best therapy a loving parent could ever ask for. Watching our little gift from Heaven grow into an adult and giving us grandchildren means more than words could ever tell. I know! This is my granddaughter and great granddaughter:Nowhere is family value better depicted than in the pages of Woods'nWater Magazine. The family that fishes/hunts together stays together.In the September issue:Emphasis on family value is paramount!

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-