Author Topic: Reel Class - Upcoming Schedule/Update  (Read 688 times)

Offline Reel Class

• Sponsor
    • Reel Class website
Reel Class - Upcoming Schedule/Update
« on: August 09, 2010, 03:52:33 PM »
Fluke fishing has been hit or miss... Most days we're averaging 5-15 keepers along with some seabass and loads of shorts... We've mostly been fishing up north in the rough stuff... Water has been dirty, and we've had some wacky currents as of late so that could be fouling up the fishing...

We of course will continue plugging away at it - there is still room on a few FTYP trips including this Friday throughout the rest of the summer... Keep in mind fluke fishing can turn on any day and we could have a couple of those real old-school 25 + keeper trips!!! Don't miss out!

The "master" Schedule can be found at this link - I've posted all taken dates and most of them are FTYP trips: http://reelclassfishing.com/rates/open-boat-info

We also have some availablility for speedster trips later this month, they are also posted on the schedule above.

**I know this is extremely early, but I've already gotten a bunch of calls about fall bass and tog, and I have a few weekend dates taken already so if you have a crew for the fall and are thinking about booking a trip, now's the time to do it!

For the fall we will be doing the following:

September: Seabass/porgies & bluefish/speedsters
October: Seabass (till it closes), porgies, tog & bluefish/bass/speedsters
November: Bass & tog

We will be sailing into early December this year also targeting bass and tog...

As always, if you are interested in any dates whether its an open boat trip or a charter, call or email me!! Thanks guys!!! 

Capt Allen
Reel Class Charters
Point Pleasant, NJ
www.reelclassfishing.com
(201)248-5281

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-