Author Topic: DEEP Z FISHING with PILOT Mon 21  (Read 1646 times)

Offline Capt. Don Sr

DEEP Z FISHING with PILOT Mon 21
« on: September 22, 2009, 08:32:43 AM »
Fished with CAPT Z aka PILOT ,had every bait possible ,headed for his favorite spots,on the way he spoted  cfzd  birds ,we threw every thing but the KITCHEN SINK at them  5hrug no takers  ALBIES ,moved on to the  Z SPOTS  first stop no SB,moved second spot one large SB pleanty shorts ,moved to third spot ,couple large pogies ,two more SB keepers and pleanty shorts and one small fluke pleanty winged critters.TIME FOR TASTEE SUBS   chrz ,then back to Deep Z Fishing needed 10 oz to hold more shorts  ALL in ALL great day fishing on the Z with Capt Z Don jr and I    t^  CAPT DON SR

Offline Kenny

• Super Hero Member
  • My Fishing Buddie !
Re: DEEP Z FISHING with PILOT Mon 21
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 08:45:16 AM »
Great effort t^

Offline Tbone

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 01:26:07 PM »
Great report Capt Don.  Well, it is my understanding that Pilot had to make a detour today while driving down Rt 36. nosmly  He had to make a right hand turn way before arriving at the Z'Obsession.  :'(   Something called a paycheck ;D.  Good luck Pilot with the new job.  T-Bone   

Offline Pfishingruven

• P-Man
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 03:32:55 PM »
Good try out there!

TT^

Offline Capt. Don Sr

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 05:12:46 PM »
Great report Capt Don.  Well, it is my understanding that Pilot had to make a detour today while driving down Rt 36. nosmly  He had to make a right hand turn way before arriving at the Z'Obsession.  :'(   Something called a paycheck ;D.  Good luck Pilot with the new job.  T-Bone   
Great report Capt Don.  Well, it is my understanding that Pilot had to make a detour today while driving down Rt 36. nosmly  He had to make a right hand turn way before arriving at the Z'Obsession.  :'(   Something called a paycheck ;D.  Good luck Pilot with the new job.  T-Bone  
Good try out there!

TT^
I think Capt Z is  already timing his ride to the stop on rt 36 and his possible stop in Keyport in the AM to do some early AM  bass fishing and some late PM bass fishing  IHope HE HAS a place in his car for a large cooler  ;D

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 06:07:34 PM »
Nice report. Ya got some keepers and had lotsa action.  t^
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline pilot2550

• Super Hero Member
  • Z'Obsession
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 11:08:58 PM »
Capt Don,  Couldn't have spent the day with a better bunch of guys! Wish it was a little more productive but thems the breaks. Were going to be earning our stripes soon  chrz 

T-bone, Thanks for the well wishes.  Good to be back in the saddle earning a buck!  Will have to fit in the fishing on the front end or back end of the day ;D >:D So when you want to break loose give a buzz ;)

Offline Bucktail

• Just a Jig-alo
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Have jigs. Will travel.
    • NJ Saltwater Fishing Tackle
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2009, 03:36:47 AM »
 t^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-