Author Topic: Confused or just Mentally Tired  (Read 1594 times)

Offline Capt. Joe G

• Sponsor
Confused or just Mentally Tired
« on: March 12, 2010, 06:54:28 PM »
Is it just me or is everyone gettting freaking mentally fried with all the regulations being thrown around.. I cant even sleep wondering if we will have anything to work for.. Obama has taken the American Dream and country down the drain..

Hell I trying to live the American dream and all I see is red tap... And hell if I'm going back to corporate world to make less then Unemployment..

The organization we donate money to protect our sport or help it are shredding documents, Family members breaking the laws and who knows what money is changing hands..

Sorry but I need to vent!!

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Confused or just Mentally Tired
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 06:58:42 PM »
No problem venting Joey, but I don't recall seeing ever where organization we donate our money to are shredding documents. Hell, what purpose would that serve anyway, they wouldn't even have anything that would make a difference.

What I have heard was the top cop of the enforcement arm of NOAA shredding documents. This after they were told that they were being investigated.

http://www.startribune.com/business/86279997.html
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline Capt. Joe G

• Sponsor
Re: Confused or just Mentally Tired
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 07:04:26 PM »
its all just frustating

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-