Author Topic: Manville Fishing Flea Market  (Read 2648 times)

Offline striper74

Manville Fishing Flea Market
« on: March 21, 2010, 08:47:37 AM »
Today from 9 am to 3 pm at the Manville VFW Hall on Washington Ave.  Sponsored by the Manville Vol. Fire Co. #3.  It varies from year to year, but I've gotten some good deals there.  I'm shopping for new line for 4 reels, and whatever good deals I might find.  I'm meeting Kezsr there at 9:30.  Seems odd they would schedule it the same day as the Saltwater Expo in Somerset.  It might hurt their attendance as it's only a few miles away.
I am not the boss of my house.  I don't know when I lost it.  I don't know if I ever had it. But, I have seen the boss's job and I do not want it! - Bill Cosby

Offline striper74

Re: Manville Fishing Flea Market
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 09:49:01 AM »
This has been cancelled.  Just came back from the VFW and there are signs on the door declaring it's cancelled.  On to plan B, me and Kezsr off to the Saltwater Expo.
I am not the boss of my house.  I don't know when I lost it.  I don't know if I ever had it. But, I have seen the boss's job and I do not want it! - Bill Cosby

Offline Jeffish

Re: Manville Fishing Flea Market
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 10:54:42 AM »
I'll be at the expo. I'll probably be the only youngster there!

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-