Author Topic: Fishguts Charters Barnegat Bay combo trip 7/11  (Read 866 times)

Offline Capt. Birch

• Sponsor
    • Fishguts Charters
Fishguts Charters Barnegat Bay combo trip 7/11
« on: July 11, 2010, 05:03:15 PM »
Today I had return charter Brian and his 2 buddies. They had scheduled a short 6 hour ocean wreck trip but with the forcasted high winds we changed it to a bay fluke trip. The first stop was slow with only a handful of fish.A run closer to the inlet produced the action we were looking for. Insane action!!!!! ;D ;D The guys had a bet of who could land 25 fluke first and went neck and neck ...fish for fish until Mike got number 25 with the others at 23 and 22. The action really cant get much better. What made the fishing better was the 3 nice keepers 19",19" and 22" mixed in with the 127 fluke they landed. At 10:30 we were about fluked out I got a call from a friend that said ocean conditions were fishable so off we went to take a look. A short run to a snag very close to the beach produced great action and some surprisingly nice fish. In 45 minutes on the hook the guys boxed 12 keeper seabass(1 jumbo 3.2lb 20incher)and 2 keeper porgies( one 14inch jolt head) in addition to releasing  many shorts and a 15" blackfish. It was one of anglers first saltwater trips and I told him fishing was a little slow today ;D . At 6:30 we were not sure we would get the trip in..... at 11:30am the 3 anglers were wiped out. I even called Rod to try to get him in on the action but he said he was going to play some tuna or something. Hopfully he bring back enough for everyone.     

Offline Capt. Birch

• Sponsor
    • Fishguts Charters
Re: Fishguts Charters Barnegat Bay combo trip 7/11
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 05:06:23 PM »
big pogie

Offline Kenny

• Super Hero Member
  • My Fishing Buddie !
Re: Fishguts Charters Barnegat Bay combo trip 7/11
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 05:36:37 PM »
An action packed day on the water WTG t^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-