Author Topic: Raritan Bay Fluking 7/24  (Read 1077 times)

Offline kezsr

• Super Hero Member
Raritan Bay Fluking 7/24
« on: July 25, 2010, 08:56:03 AM »
John,Ben and myself out of Sayreville before day break,heading down river around 4:30,plan was to be fishing right at daybreak,almost to the train bridge Ben says where's your net,you can't fluke with out a net,me being in a rush for the early start the net was still in my truck.turned around and went back for the net,this puts me a little behind but still ok.made a short stop at the 11A and then to the TC buoy where we spent the day fishing this area.we caught a lot of fish,fish every drift,and a lot of nice fat 17 inch plus fish.we also got into a couple cow nose rays again,having one that Ben had on snap his pole,have a short video of one Ben had on.nice breeze on the water and the sun stayed behind the clouds a lot,so the heat wasn't a factor.ended the day with 6 in the box.headed in around 1:30.was fishing a local Legion tournament so I was able to weigh one in at 22 1/2 inches that went 4.54 lbs.  Kez
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 05:00:39 PM by kezsr »
of all liars among mankind the fisherman is most trustworthy.  William Sherwood Fox

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: Raritan Bay Fluking 7/24
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 09:08:44 AM »
Ah Yea!!  those Cow Noose Rays are a BLAST clp

Offline wb

• Super Hero Member
Re: Raritan Bay Fluking 7/24
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 04:20:43 PM »
nice job 6/box ya did good

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-