Author Topic: Tog Trip On 12/03/10  (Read 1247 times)

Offline paul-e

• Super Hero Member
Tog Trip On 12/03/10
« on: December 04, 2010, 09:11:26 PM »
The water was like glass all day. Bone chill in the air. 1 keeper and 3 shorts for me all day.
The Captains report says it all best.

December 3, 2010 - We did not have a very good day today.   We started offshore at 17 Fathoms, since we did not like the water color inshore.   We had a few fast fish and then waited, with a dismal pick, for better fishing which never developed.   There were a few nice Ling and Sea Bass, but not enough to hang around for.   We then tried the Mud where the story was the same with some quick fish and then a slow pick.   We ended the day on the Apple Pie, where most of the fleet was, and we caught another 8 or 10 keepers.   Zenon Boryszewski from Kearny, NJ had the pool.   The ocean was getting nice as we headed home and Saturday should show improvement.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kenny

• Super Hero Member
  • My Fishing Buddie !
Re: Tog Trip On 12/03/10
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 09:16:38 PM »
Hey you got out there Paule...I wish I could have joined you but duty called....i might sneak out during the week for some crab drowning prior to the Islander trip....I'll holla if I do...

Offline Noworries2009

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 10:51:01 AM »
Had a similar bite on 12/2  with Jerry/Wayne but they got em pretty good since then. That's toggin especially late in the year.There's still time for that togasaurus. Next time  ;D

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 11:09:37 AM »
Good effort PaulE. Look at is as a practice run for the Islander trip coming up.  t^
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-