Author Topic: The Difference Between...  (Read 1807 times)

Offline CaptTB

• SSFFF
  • Sponsor
The Difference Between...
« on: January 15, 2011, 12:46:03 PM »
Groups like SSFFF, RFA, UB, NJBBA and a few others and the NJOA.

The aforementioned groups do not come on here and ONLY post press releases that end with asking you to GIVE THEM MONEY, like the njoa does.

They continue the discourse as long as needed, answering questions, giving opinion, giving updates etc. through their officers/volunteers/whatever.

NJOA however continues to post press releases and then disappear. Specifically the HEAD of NJOA, Anthony Mauro. He has not responded to a single question in ANY of the threads he has recently posted on the registry, yet continues to solicit for his group without actually contributing anything here.

I call that pathetic, and I call him pathetic. At least the rest of us had the common courtesy to actually respond to people regardless of whether they agreed or disagreed with our positions (specifically SSFFF and UB from me personally although I respond on RFA issues as a member even though I hold no position with the group)

When have I or Capt. Adam EVER backed down from questions or refused to answer?

Answer: NEVER.

Anthony has YET to respond. What are we on now like the fourth thread in two weeks?

NJOA is a joke, go to www.njoa.org for a list of groups and sites that actually support NJ saltwater anglers, unlike the nj outdoor alliance.

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
Re: The Difference Between...
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 12:55:01 PM »
Excellent point and very well said Capt.
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 01:32:19 PM »
I think the majority feels the same way.  It's very easy to see this..

Offline Great American Fisherman

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 08:42:15 PM »
Case in point.  Me, as a private citizen asked people to donate to SSFFF (in a sticky above).  I have no role in the organization.  I just beleive in it and I like what SSFFF is doing for US.   I just wish they could expand and include Black Sea Bass.  But, I know the SSFFF plates are full with the Fluke situation.

Thank you for all your hard work and thank you for wanting to help US.  The recreational fisherman.

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 08:48:37 PM »
 whs clp t^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-