Author Topic: Vintage reels FS  (Read 1235 times)

Offline FishOn

Vintage reels FS
« on: January 19, 2011, 04:39:15 PM »
I will start this with this: these reels need a major servicing.  I received them from my father in law who was going to trash them.  I never used them or have any need for them so I just let them sit in a box for the past 4 years.  These reels were bought new and and used by my father in law's father so the they are old but not sure how old.

First reel is an Eagle Claw Model No 544 HD
Sencond reel is a Penn Senator 6/0
Third is a Penn Senator 4/0

Look to get $30 for the 3 of them or a trade for lures, teasers, small FW trout setups etc.  Located in Brick, I can meet here or within reasonable distance.  These would be great hobby reels to work on and restore.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 04:40:38 PM by FishOn »
Who are you to judge the life I live? I'm not perfect and I don't have to be! Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. - Bob Marley

Offline FishOn

Re: Vintage reels FS
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 06:24:14 PM »
I will try to get by Sunday mornin.
Who are you to judge the life I live? I'm not perfect and I don't have to be! Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. - Bob Marley

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-