Author Topic: Free Fishing Seminar  (Read 2879 times)

Offline Pops Soul

• SKIP <*}}}><
  • Super Hero Member
  • SKIP <*}}}><
Free Fishing Seminar
« on: February 26, 2011, 07:25:45 PM »
Hemlock Rod and Gun Clubs 22nd Annual Free fishing Seminar. This year were featuring Capt. Eric Kerber from "On A Mission Fishing Adventures"  clp Eric is doing a presentation on "Spring Surf Fishing- Bait and Lures for Stripers and Blues" t^ Guys if you have kids we try to make sure every kid leaves with something. See the attached picture of the full flyer! The Eagles Hall is about 15 minutes over all the Trenton Bridges. If you plan on attending try to get there early to get a seat this always turns out to be a Standing Room Only event  thud
It's Not A Knot Until You Pull It Tight!

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Free Fishing Seminar
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 07:57:33 PM »
 t^
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline Tacklebox Joe

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 08:27:14 PM »
My boy Eric, u da man!  t^

Offline Bucktail

• Just a Jig-alo
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Have jigs. Will travel.
    • NJ Saltwater Fishing Tackle
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 10:27:30 PM »
 t^

Offline Tacklebox Joe

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 11:14:24 PM »
BUMP^....REMINDER ......don't forget about one fellas. t^

Offline Pops Soul

• SKIP <*}}}><
  • Super Hero Member
  • SKIP <*}}}><
Free Fishing Seminar FOLLOW UP!
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011, 12:15:10 PM »
I just wanted to follow up on this one guys! If you ever wanted to see a seminar dedicated to getting kids into fishing this is it. The Hemlock Rod and Gun Club (All 13 Members) made sure everychild left with something Starting with age 5 up to age 15. All the kids were give a kids raffle ticket when they entered the building for a Kids Grand Prize. To start the night kids were called to the stage by age group and given prizes designed for the age group with the older kids getting NEW rod and reel combos. Capt. Eric Kerber did a presentation on surf fishing. You could see Eric getting excited talking about the up coming season, when I thought he was going to get his butt whooped by a bunch of mothers and grandmothers  hhppy In Eric's own words " TAKE YOUR OLD LADY TO THE BEACH"  smk  rofla  hhppy All I heard was did he just say what I think he said fcp It was nice to get to meet and talk with you Eric. I am posting some pics of the full house we had, plus the kids getting prizes. Also the Pa fish and game commission was on hand to go over this seasons PA. regs and answer questions, and last Capt Eric ready to take questions after his presentation. t^
It's Not A Knot Until You Pull It Tight!

Offline On A Mission Fishing

• Sponsor
  • Fishing is not just a sport its a way of life!
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 03:54:31 PM »
 chrz
WOW! What an awesome night!  clp

Would like to thank the Hemlock Rod & Gun club for having me! Lots of fun, and truly great people!  slt

If you have not attended this event you are missing out! Its unbelievable how many prizes they give away!  cfzd

The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable,a perpetual series of occasions for hope! john buchan

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-