Author Topic: 5/8 Mother Day Monger Style Load of Ling / Bunker Bass Live-line Limit  (Read 2108 times)

Offline Capt -Jerry P

• Sponsor
  • Super Hero Member
    • Fish Monger
Headed out for another day on the water. Andrew, Andy, Patrick Sr, Patrick Jr, Justin and Bobby rounded out todays crew.

Plan was to go take advantage of the great ling fishing and then come inshore and look for some bass.

Got setup and the ling bite was good again today with big ling coming up at steady pace... when the bite slacked up a Bit a moved a few ft and the bite was even better with everyone hooked up... Put together a healthy cooler off 125 Ling by 11:30 and we decided to go look for some bass.

Got inshore and there was scattered bunker but they were hard to get... Fish were around but spread out a Bit... boats were trolling them and we worked hard and managed to jig a couple. But couldnt get anything steady going.

Just was about to head home and i seen a big school of bunker getting crashed on. It was tough to get but Snagged up a bunch and it was GAME ON!!!

Every bunker got bit quickly... fish were blowing up on top and at times ya had a few bass fighting for your bunker!!! Multiple hookups a few times... The Guys landed a Limit Pretty quick...Prob couple dozen bites in a little over an hour...landed 15 to 27lbs! lots of other run offs, broke a bunch off and a few pulled hooks. Great action for the short time we did it...Left them chewing when they ate up all our bunker!!! Looks Like it is starting!!!

One of those extra special days on the water!!!

By days end we wound up with 125 Ling and Live Lined 15 Bass to 27lbs keeping a Limit and releasing a few more!!!

Thanks again guys!!!

Back at it again in the am

Offline Kenny

• Super Hero Member
  • My Fishing Buddie !
Caught the mutha load on Mother's day t^
Great job boys t^

Offline paul-e

• Super Hero Member
Nice report and great day guys. slt

Glad to hear da bunka is here. t^
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Still Running

• AKA-Rick(Dieselhp)
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
    • truck parts
 t^ Big load of fish  t^
Fishing Sandy Hook and anywhere I can get on a boat.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife sells all of my fishing tackle for what she thinks I paid for it!
Www.HNCTruckParts.com

Offline Tbone

WOW cfzd  Awesome day Jerry. 

Offline SurfJockey

• Super Hero Member
    • Facebook
 cfzd  Stellar day boys!
IBSP #1-4150 NJBBA #4753 - Red 2007 Ford Explorer Sport-Trac

Offline Scott G.

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
 TT^ whs TT^
Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime.

Offline Tuna-Tic

• Tuna-Tic Sport Fishing
  • Sponsor
 Kick ass day guys  t^

Offline Art Berkman

• Super Hero Member
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

Can't wait till my Birthday trip on Friday May 20th.

PS don't forget about the Party Thurs night the 19th plenty of room for yourself & Wayne in da house in Pt Pleasant.

Offline Kenny

• Super Hero Member
  • My Fishing Buddie !
Got yourself a Birthday trip on the Monger!!

Arty knows how to celebrate his Birthday...

I'm fishing with them on the 19th...I'll let em out early for your party Art   say.......7pm...After we fillet 300 hundred ling and our limit of Bass ;D

Offline Salty Dog

• Super Hero Member
Nice !

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-