Author Topic: Bottom Line Report 7/8  (Read 928 times)

Offline Capt Tom

• Sponsor
Bottom Line Report 7/8
« on: July 09, 2011, 09:18:11 PM »
Today we headed out the Barnegat Inlet with a great group of guys. The Mark Purcell bachelor party, which had 12 guy`s coming from all over anywhere from NYC,Philly, and the Cape.. To many guy`s for the Bottom Line to handle so I had to make a call to and old friend and great captain Mike of the Sweet Melissa. The guy`s arrived alittle later then I would have liked but you no how bachelors are..So we headed out of Barnegat Inlet around 11:00am and headed north where we had some really heavy fog. We first stoped at the coast guard station in about 25 to 30ft of water, where we had some luck in the last couple of days but every thing was short. So we moved out to some deeper water around 60ft and started seeing so bigger fish. After picking here and there we decided to move even more north and started really seeing some good numbers. It seemed all our big Fluke were caught in about 50 to 60ft. After about a good 5 hours of fishing the rain started and the guy`s were ready to move to the next part of there party (AC).
These guy`s were a blast to have on board. Lots of laughs and good fishing..I hope there luck continued down in AC...Thanks Guy`s...

Capt.Tom

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: Bottom Line Report 7/8
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 10:30:21 PM »
 clp t^  Nice trip Capt Tom t^

Offline Bucktail

• Just a Jig-alo
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Have jigs. Will travel.
    • NJ Saltwater Fishing Tackle
Re: Bottom Line Report 7/8
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 11:22:19 PM »
 ;D t^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-