Author Topic: To NJ from the people of Florida  (Read 1511 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
To NJ from the people of Florida
« on: December 20, 2011, 07:55:22 PM »
 wa
:wife-fishin
I would like to personally extend warm greetings to the sportsmen/women of New Jersey. NJ what I like to call our Sister State. When I say warm, I mean really warm. On 12/20/11,
@ 2 P M it is 80 + degrees outside. I just turned on my AC. In fact, this is the biggest heater I have. I have actually turned it on a couple of times this year.

We would be honored to share with you, not only our weather, but also our fishing.
To read more about Florida Fishing check out two articles in the November/December issue of the edge Big Game Fishing Journal:
Sam White talks about, "Swordfishing Florida's Wild West Coast," & my article,
"Our Heritage Our Life, our Florida Middle Grounds," offer a glimpse of what we in the Sunshine State have to offer. Join us!
Took several copies of the Big Game Fishing Journal to my good friend, Captain David Rieumont, Tampa Fishing Outfitters, this morning. The Journal, published in NJ, is really drawing a great deal of attention in Florida. As soon as I delivered the Journal, customers & staff alike immediately dropped what they were doing & began thumbing through the pages of the Big Game Fishing Journal. Good job NJ, good job!
We in Florida are as interested in your fishing as you are of ours. In addition, Captain Len's editorials are must reads for all salt water fishermen. In his never ending war on catch shares, Captain Len covers a subject that is destroying fishing in Florida, New Jersey, and the rest of our once great nation, Shares/Separation. Page 6 in the current edition gives tremendous insight into, "The Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council's push for sector separation, catch shares, and a recreational fishing shutdown." This, "Tool" of NOAA will destroy fishing as we know it. Want to catch an American red snapper, or a cod? No problem, march down to Walmart & buy a tag, "Share" for the privilege of doing so. Under catch shares, no tag no fishing!

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-