Author Topic: CPR and First Aid Training??  (Read 1618 times)

Offline fellinger

• Super Hero Member
    • SafeTec Training Services
CPR and First Aid Training??
« on: November 26, 2011, 09:49:58 PM »
What is the interest in CPR and First Aid training? I am a professional paramedic and owner of a training company that provides CPR and First Aid training. I know how expensive these classes can be for Capt's if taken at the local community college or marine school.

As a member of NJSF I would be willing to provide training to anyone from the group who is interested at a excellent price.

All we would need is a place to host it. If the interest is good enough we can hold classes at multple locations. So, questions:

1) How many of you are interested in the training? I can promise you that my trainign is NOT like others. It is entertaining and informative.

2) Does anyone know of a place that would allow us to hold courses? Perhaps a meeting room at a local to you marina?

(Rod if this is the wrong place to post this please move it to where you think it should go).

Thanks,

Fred

Fred, fishing the "Kristy Marie" from Manasquan River Club. Channels 16/67/68.

Offline PeggyLee

• Super Hero Member
Re: CPR and First Aid Training??
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 10:17:38 PM »
Fred, Thanks for the post.I'd be interested in  again being re-certified.Maybe some has a local VFW or Club for space.We'll see what kind of interest this generates.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-