Author Topic: Singing da Blues  (Read 882 times)

Offline Andys Delight

• Super Hero Member
Singing da Blues
« on: April 29, 2012, 09:38:11 PM »
Took the trip with my godfather today.  Tried trolling around the fleet near Orchard to no avail today.  Hearing tons of chatter about blues on the radio.  Saw NJ Guy stopped and BS'ed for a bit and he told me same thing,b bluesy blue everywhere.  Moved up towards Brooklyn to some really clean water and marks.  Tried the troll and jig but they weren't taking.  Decided to head back in towards the shallows to play with the blues and sudden;y thanks to the polarized glasses I saw them all sunning themselves on the top of the water just wst of SH tip.  Out came the metal spoon and it was cast and catch.  Didn't keep any for meat and bait but still had some fun with the fight.  I caught about 15 7-12 pounders, godfather landed two and broke off about 7.  Someday he'll listen to me when I tell him 10lb test ain't enough.  Someone turned the fan on so we headed in for a couple bloody mary's at the rock.  Fluke season is coming soon, can't wait. 

The cure for everything is salt water: sweat, tears, and the sea.

Offline Uncle Luna

• Super Hero Member
Re: Singing da Blues
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 09:48:53 PM »
Love catching those  clp
Member Team Luna Sea 4

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-