Author Topic: NETKEEPER June 23, 2012 AM Stripers & Fluke  (Read 1065 times)

Offline NetKeeper Fishing

NETKEEPER June 23, 2012 AM Stripers & Fluke
« on: June 27, 2012, 06:08:13 PM »
Only had 2 takers for our open boat this morning, Abe and Dave. Eager to get back on the Stripers after last night, I ran right back to where we had them. The only problem was the 5am depart time turned into 5:45am due to a late arrival and we will leave it at that. On the grounds Quinn loaded us up right away and we started drifting the pods with no takers. After pulling the plug on the bass fishing, we headed North to the rough stuff for some Fluke. Abe got on a roll and added his limit plus one the box to 5lbs. I got to wet a line too and added 4 to the box. Quite a few shorts were also caught and released. 11 Fluke in total were caught coming mainly on Gulp and Strip baits. Back at it tonight for round two with the Stripers.

Full report can be viewed at http://www.netkeeperfishing.com/netkeeper_fishing_reports/2012/06/23/june-23-2012-am-stripers-fluke/

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: NETKEEPER June 23, 2012 AM Stripers & Fluke
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 10:56:27 AM »
 t^...... chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline Pfishingruven

• P-Man
  • Super Hero Member
Re: NETKEEPER June 23, 2012 AM Stripers & Fluke
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 11:46:58 AM »
Nice catch!

TT^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-