Author Topic: NETKEEPER June 22, 2012 Lito Rivera PM Stripers  (Read 1026 times)

Offline NetKeeper Fishing

NETKEEPER June 22, 2012 Lito Rivera PM Stripers
« on: June 27, 2012, 06:00:55 PM »
With the good reports from earlier in the day, I was eager to get out tonight. Joined by Quinn, Lito Rivera and his buddy Dave made the long run down the beach in search of Stripers. The origianl plan was leave around 4:00 but the guys arrived late due to Friday afternoon traffic delays and we didn’t push off until 5:45. Running down on a mirror flat ocean, it didn’t take long to before Quinn had the well filled.

On the grounds, we hoped onto a nervous pod right away and it looked like it was going to be good. One of the dead sticks got whacked right away but the Bass robbed the Bunker before it had a chance to run-off. That would be the only life we’d other than acres of Bunkers for the next 2 hours. I started telling the guys these fish were going to make us wait it out until dark before they turned on and that they did. Working our way back home in the rain I spotted a pod that looked very different from all the rest and as soon as the baits hit the water, it was game on with a 35lb bass. Got right back on the pod again we hooked up again this time with Dave putting a 40lb fish on deck and that would be all she wrote before. On the ride home we were treated to Fireworks, real and atmospheric lighting in the distance.  Nice to see some Stripes on the deck tonight. Back at it tomorrow morning.

Full Report http://www.netkeeperfishing.com/netkeeper_fishing_reports/2012/06/22/june-22-2012-lito-rivera-pm-stripers/
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 06:03:36 PM by NetKeeper Fishing »

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: NETKEEPER June 22, 2012 Lito Rivera PM Stripers
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 10:55:50 AM »
 t^..... chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline Pfishingruven

• P-Man
  • Super Hero Member
Re: NETKEEPER June 22, 2012 Lito Rivera PM Stripers
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 11:48:32 AM »
Nice fish!

TT^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-