Author Topic: Big scare for me last Monday  (Read 12502 times)

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
Re: Big scare for me last Monday
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2012, 12:49:21 PM »
A wake up call- many folks don't get to talk about them.  I buried a close friend 6 months ago - 42 years old. Heart attack dropped him on the spot. Hope your recovery is a smooth one.
Ditto! We too just lost a loved one to a massive HE. Kenny, you are clearly loved here! Its a blessing and we are all thankful that you dodgged that bullet! Get well, STAY well and we are all here for you; always!  :-*

Offline njbob49

• Cod caught on the "Stick"
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2012, 01:43:47 PM »
Glad everything is working out well with your recovery.  Too many people ignore that early warning sign, especially men. Good thing we were not in the "Mud Hole" on the Bingo when it happened.  I dont know what Captain Jim would have done. TT^ cfzd

Get well quickly Kenny.  A lot more fish are waiting for you to feed them.  clp slt

Tight Lines,
Bob G

Offline pilot2550

• Super Hero Member
  • Z'Obsession
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2012, 03:20:28 PM »
Good thing you were on top of your game and made a quick decision to get looked at.   Glad you're ok.   t^  Fish hard... great stress relief. 

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2012, 04:46:03 PM »
Glad everything is working out well with your recovery.  Too many people ignore that early warning sign, especially men. Good thing we were not in the "Mud Hole" on the Bingo when it happened.  I dont know what Captain Jim would have done. TT^ cfzd

Get well quickly Kenny.  A lot more fish are waiting for you to feed them.  clp slt

Tight Lines,
Bob G

Why do you always have to use "mudhole" and "bingo" in the same sentence fcp
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

Offline paul-e

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2012, 05:59:36 PM »

Tight Lines,
Bob G

rofla chrz
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline njbob49

• Cod caught on the "Stick"
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2012, 07:14:00 AM »

Tight Lines,
Bob G

It is called "truth in reporting". LOL  I know it gives anyone who was on that trip a really big laugh when they think about that incident. hhppy Just look at Paule's response.  rofla

Tight Lines,
Bob G  chrz slt

Offline Kenny

• Super Hero Member
  • My Fishing Buddie !
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2012, 08:32:52 AM »
You gota admit Al...it was funny when the capt. came unglued and screamed " we're going back to the mudhole!!!"  and we were in 8 footers that day...

I still chuckle when I think of that trip rofla rofla
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 08:33:32 AM by Kenny »

Offline Wreckfish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2012, 09:31:00 AM »
The important part is we'll be doing it again in a few months and "all" the band will be there - Mudhole Al, NJ "The Rod" Bob, Rollie Eyed Paulie, DogFish Dan, Kenny and me. No more heart attacks guys.
 chrz

Offline ChrisL

• Super Hero Member
    • Oak Lane Woodworks
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2012, 09:31:54 AM »
Wow close call.  Glad you took quick action and got the care you needed in time.  

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2012, 10:01:52 AM »
The important part is we'll be doing it again in a few months and "all" the band will be there - Mudhole Al, NJ "The Rod" Bob, Rollie Eyed Paulie, DogFish Dan, Kenny and me. No more heart attacks guys.
 chrz

Cant wait t^
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-