Author Topic: Could not Fish but took a Bay Tour in car  (Read 2252 times)

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
Could not Fish but took a Bay Tour in car
« on: August 04, 2012, 04:49:46 PM »
 :'( To darn Hot for me Can't breath this stuff when it hits 90  >:( I am talking shore lie fishing The fishing was slow at most areas just Snappers, But the crabbers were doing extra Good The Navisink is red hot as well as the Shrewsbury the latter was told to me. Plus I wish someone would enforce the 4 1/2" law fcp and teach some English.  The Navisink was eyes on. The Ocean beaches are OK saw a few fluke but many Skates and some with 1/2 buckets of Kings. That's in Sea Bright south end behind Public works. 
PS. Whats your choice for Crab Bait  ??? Mine is Chicken Thighs even since I am a Leg Man fcp The bunker comes 2nd but with so many Crabs they strip that Bait in no time. Used to make a wire ring of Killies but do not see that any more $$$$$ I guess. A yellow eye Head works to if you have them. Some also feel it has to be on the stinky side Not true, but I have the same chicken from 4 times out and refreeze it each time. Hope Carol does not make me fried chicken some night smk     

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: Could not Fish but took a Bay Tour in car
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 06:27:29 PM »
 t^....Lol you are a real kick in the pants....... chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 06:52:57 PM »
i use to use chicken backs shop rite would actually package them as "crab bait" but no longer do to Salmonella. Killes on a wire work IMO the best but requires frequent re baiting.When I was little my father would take my brother and i crabbing we would leave the house armed with a kille trap 10 crab traps, and a hand full of pop corn and two pieces of Styrofoam. and return in the evening with a bushel of giants.  t^
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

Offline Mr Limpett

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 08:19:17 PM »
I'm a hiney man, what do I use for that???
"I wish I was a fish"
-Mr Limpet

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 08:54:02 PM »
 fcp SOAP AND WATER  nosmly DESITIN or PENICILLIN   clp

Offline IKAT

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 05:19:23 AM »
i use to use chicken backs shop rite would actually package them as "crab bait" but no longer do to Salmonella. Killes on a wire work IMO the best but requires frequent re baiting.When I was little my father would take my brother and i crabbing we would leave the house armed with a kille trap 10 crab traps, and a hand full of pop corn and two pieces of Styrofoam. and return in the evening with a bushel of giants.  t^

Al--Shoprite still has them Backs and necks--1 case .39 a pound--you have to ask for them a day or 2 beforehand.

Offline bayonne

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 10:07:33 AM »
crab bait we use bluegills from a lake or pond they love it and snappers and spots work great also bunker gets eaten to fast but the sunnies last longer 1/2 for big ones hole for smaller ones and if the crabs are their   you need to check your nets or hand lines every 5 min
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 10:09:35 AM by bayonne »

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2012, 10:52:56 AM »
Almost forgot the Asian markets have them to plus Fish heads and some Unidentifiable Stuff  thud hhppy clp 

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-