Author Topic: NETKEEPER August 12, 2012 Leonardo Fluke Tournament  (Read 1571 times)

Offline NetKeeper Fishing

NETKEEPER August 12, 2012 Leonardo Fluke Tournament
« on: August 13, 2012, 10:40:25 PM »
Nick Clemente chartered us to fish the Leonardo Party & Pleasure Boatman's Association Fluke tournament sponsored by NJfishing.com. Joined by George, Hollywood Mike, Steve and Andy and Ed in the cockpit, we headed off to where we had them last. Figured with the crew we had my job was going to be easy today, however te fish were slow to start chewing and it never really turned on anywhere. Fished a lot of spots today running over patches picking and plucking.

The flatties made me work for it and the guys worked the bucktails hard all day grinding out 31 keepers to around 6lbs, 4 shy of a boat limit. 8 sea bass were boxed too. Some good fish came unbuttoned on the way up. Not the lock and load fishing we've seen in prior weeks but nonetheless a good haul with many quality fish. Had to give Mike a mid-day kick to get him shake the cobwebs. At the scales a 3 fish combined weight of 14.58 wasn't going to cut it to hold onto 3rd place for long and it didn't. Always a great time with these guys.

Congratulations to all of the winners and thanks again for all the people who made this tournament possible.

Full Report at http://www.netkeeperfishing.com/netkeeper_fishing_reports/2012/08/12/leonardo-fluke-tournament-2012/
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 10:57:23 PM by NetKeeper Fishing »

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
Re: NETKEEPER August 12, 2012 Leonardo Fluke Tournament
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 01:00:04 AM »
 clp Nice try
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 12:40:49 AM »
 t^....Lotta meat on that deck...... chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline Scott G.

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 06:52:55 AM »
 t^ whs t^
Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-