Author Topic: Tracking The STORM SANDY  (Read 1711 times)

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
Tracking The STORM SANDY
« on: October 25, 2012, 07:19:53 PM »
 cfzd From watching The national Weather Service most of the day on and off. Things do not look to good for New Jersey period. Its called a Unprecedented Storm. Be advised to all alerts dismiss non. The only Weather information I now trust is The NWS.
Tomorrow My list is clear the decks and yard. Get the New Generator out gas it up test run it under load, 3800 Generac. It connects to a 5 breaker switch over.  Fill gas containers. 25 Gals. total. store in shed. Visit Cosco  .A&P. beer and wine.
Honker down and ride it out. Have Cell. VHS. Cable phone ? if they do not go out.
Take care all be warned this could be the big one. I lost power  3 & 5 days last year with the storms. hope all my preparations work.   5hrug
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 07:37:22 PM by Pfishingruven »

Offline Scott G.

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
Re: Tracking The STORM SANDY
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 07:27:30 PM »
 t^ OVERBITE ... GENERATOR AND  GAS A MUST LAST SNOW STORM OUT FOR 5 DAYS ... GOTTA LOVE THE GENERATORS ... JUST BE PREPARED ... AND JUST A SIDE NOTE IF POWER GOES OUT NO MAC MACHINES HAVE CASH ON HAND... JUST A THOUGHT...MAYBE START A LIST OF THINGS TO HAVE IF $HIT HITS THE FAN  t^
Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime.

Offline Scott G.

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 07:35:43 PM »
 t^ JUST ANOTHER THOUGHT WHEN I WAS OUT FOR POWER FOR 5 DAYS I RAN CHRISTMAS LIGHTS DOWN THE HALLWAY AND INTO THE BATHROOM AND KITCHEN NO POWER PULL AND KIND OF COOL THE KIDS LOVE IT  t^

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 07:37:30 PM »
t^ OVERBITE ... GENERATOR AND  GAS A MUST LAST SNOW STORM OUT FOR 5 DAYS ... GOTTA LOVE THE GENERATORS ... JUST BE PREPARED ... AND JUST A SIDE NOTE IF POWER GOES OUT NO MAC MACHINES HAVE CASH ON HAND... JUST A THOUGHT...MAYBE START A LIST OF THINGS TO HAVE IF $HIT HITS THE FAN  t^

How true Thanks for the reply.
I did leave out one Thing rgmn  smk  Monday Is A FULL MOON  cfzd  with the storm surge and all that's BAD for all coast Lines Please stay tuned to The National Weather Service and NOAA.

Offline Scott G.

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 07:42:09 PM »
 t^ IM A GOOD FRIEND OF EDDIE ( HUNTER II ) FISHING SATURDAY MORNING AND THEN PULLING THE BOAT OUT... BETTER SAFE THEN SORRY  t^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-