Author Topic: Roll Call  (Read 33090 times)

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
Re: Roll Call
« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2012, 04:59:16 PM »
m8's + mates  t^ took me a while
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

Offline kayak1

• only at night
« Reply #101 on: November 13, 2012, 06:31:25 PM »
Hey Guy's......The family made it off the Island just in time and are safe and healthy over in Manchester.

The house in Lavallette has some major water damage to the first floor....we had a good 2-3 feet of water come in.......

The Condo in Toms River is in back of the fire house off Fischer.....We had trees down and water under the lower units.

I had the chance to go over to Lavallette last week for the first time and the drive through what was Ortley Beach was by far worse then what I saw on TV....

I lived on the Island for 48 years.... When we where on Route 35 South heading up to Lavallette.....I looked up the streets and saw nothing but sand a blue sky.....At one point I didn't even know where in Ortley we where.....Its that bad.

I'm happy to see all the names on the list, and that your safe.

Kayak-1

The areas I fish are the ones you said where a wast of time

Offline Andys Delight

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #102 on: November 16, 2012, 09:25:07 AM »
gymrat and wayne still unaccounted for.  Anyone have their contact info?
The cure for everything is salt water: sweat, tears, and the sea.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-