Author Topic: Sea Hawk Party Boat Weekend Fluke Report  (Read 1100 times)

Offline Mike Sea Hawk

• The Sea HAwk
  • Sponsor
    • The Sea Hawk
Sea Hawk Party Boat Weekend Fluke Report
« on: May 27, 2013, 07:04:21 PM »
We did sail on Sat with the strong winds but did get out on Sunday. It was still blowing 30 so we headed down the beach to hide from the wind. Some drifts were ok with keepers and short action and some just had shorts but it was decent fishing for the conditions. Pool was a split between Gregg Zullo from Woodbridge & Lucas Dalfonsi from Metuchen both with nice 4lb fluke. Today was a different story with the weather. Sun was out had a nice west wind and i was not freezing my a$$ off. We fished the beach again and had good action most of the day with keepers and shorts. Last hour it slowed down there so we headed in the bay to make our last 2 drifts and did have a few keepers there as well. Pool winner was Dennis Olivero from Fords with a 3.4lber. So far this has been a very good start to the fluke season and it is only going to get better and better. We will be sailing OPEN BOAT tomorrow and everyday this week except FRI at 7:30am for Fluke and also Afternoon Fluke trips this week will be Wed 5pm to 9pm and Sat & Sun 4pm to 8:30pm. See you onboard. Thanks Capt.Mike

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
Re: Sea Hawk Party Boat Weekend Fluke Report
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 09:56:28 AM »
Thanks  Capt.Mike t^
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

Offline Kenny

• Super Hero Member
  • My Fishing Buddie !
Re: Sea Hawk Party Boat Weekend Fluke Report
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 06:47:01 PM »
 t^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-