Author Topic: Capt.Ron/Fishermen:Last Striper trip Today, till the Fall  (Read 1336 times)

Offline 1captainron

• Sponsor
    • Capt Ron's Fishermen
Capt.Ron/Fishermen:Last Striper trip Today, till the Fall
« on: June 06, 2013, 04:36:57 PM »
Had a handful of faithful who showed up today hoping to get that last shot at the Stripers. We didn't end it with a doughnut and managed some keepers and action on Blues, Fluke, Sea Bass and Tog.

The guys who I thought would catch, didn't (Tom, Rich, Kirt, Billy) no last names!

My cigar pal "Charles" landed a nice keeper, lost a beauty when he couldn't stop it and the hook pulled.
Pretty funny story.... Charles hands me his Rod, say's, show me something Capt. (knowing conditions suck) with the current running to the bow and all odds against me, I take his rod, cast it out, after 5 minutes Charles starts talking SH**! In the same breath as I'm taking it, he says, "Now you know how I feel when your up top doing that Sh** to me!!! LOL
That made my day and the end of the Spring Striper season, 2013!! Some great catches, Happy customers and the Big fish Pool winner Chris Zotti with his 23.6 pounder. Congratulation's Chris.....unfortunately, the Gov has claimed all the money in taxes, but you still get the glory.............!!

Fluke fishing everyday, after the nasty weather the next two days get's outta here.
Capt. Ron

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
Re: Capt.Ron/Fishermen:Last Striper trip Today, till the Fall
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 07:10:38 PM »
You had a great spring run Capt. slt No doubt about it! You and your crew are top notch! See you soon for our annual fluke trip!!  msfsh

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 05:57:34 AM »
Funny Story Ron.   ;D

Have a great fluke season.  But I know your already looking at your fall Striper run to start. TT^
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 11:07:40 AM »
 t^...Good luck with the fluke season.... chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-