Author Topic: A little help here!!!  (Read 1484 times)

Offline ped579

• NJSF Field Reporter
  • Super Hero Member
  • Happiness is long casts, tight lines & bent rods
A little help here!!!
« on: October 10, 2013, 10:53:45 PM »
Okay I know a lot of you guys are not in the area of Seaside Park but If you can force yourselves to come on down to Betty & Nicks for their Friday Night Fish Fry and help out the economy in that area it would be fantastic.

Betty & Nicks has a great fish fry on Friday nights.  It is all inclusive including desert.  Which this week is Key Lime Pie or Chocolate Mouse cake.

I know we will be there again.  Come on down and support one of our businesses hit hard by superstorm Sandy.

Happy Catching

Paul
IN GOD WE TRUST

"Hypocrisy is not a fault these days - it is a lifestyle"

NJBBA: 4567

Ham Call; N2HYG Monitor RPT.  146.835

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
Re: A little help here!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 09:44:52 AM »
I hope they have a good turn out, the weather doesn't look so great,  :-\ BUT you still can drink and eat in the rain cant ya! I know we've done it when fishing so anything is possible! I'm taking my mother to my sister's tonight for dinner, so I'm out.

Offline ped579

• NJSF Field Reporter
  • Super Hero Member
  • Happiness is long casts, tight lines & bent rods
Re: A little help here!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 10:29:00 AM »
Thanks for responding Trish.  That's okay.  THIS FRIDAY NIGHT DINNERS HAVE BEEN CANCLED.  I was just trying to help out a fellow sportsman that is trying to rebuild his business after his whole store had to be gutted and most of the stock was destroyed.  Yes he is rebuilding and the store looks fantastic but with the weather and the poor economy is weighing heavy on all that are trying to rebound.

John and his family have been a long time fixture here in the fishing community and I was hoping that those that were close to the area make it down to show support to him and his family.

Betty & Nicks has been here at the shore for 44 years and I hope for at least 44 more.  They are trying to add new things to bring in business such as full time reel repair not to mention the most friendly sales group I know in a B&T setting.

Tammy, John's wife runs the cafe and Beth John's mother helps out behind the counter.  With Earl the chef, that's right chef.  His cooking ability is way beyond cook status.  That is why I recommend everyone come out and enjoy a great evenings meal.  It is BYOB and the desserts are to die for as well.  

Hope to see a few members over there next Friday, you will not be disappointed.

It is from 4 till 8 and maybe a tad beyond.

Happy Catching

Paul
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 10:38:29 AM by ped579 »
IN GOD WE TRUST

"Hypocrisy is not a fault these days - it is a lifestyle"

NJBBA: 4567

Ham Call; N2HYG Monitor RPT.  146.835

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-