Author Topic: Anyone need a mate or an extra body on charter fishing boat  (Read 2005 times)

Offline Beachboundobx

Anyone need a mate or an extra body on charter fishing boat
« on: October 25, 2013, 08:18:13 AM »
Well just found out I'm getting laid off today. Was wondering if anyone needs a mate on a charter boat. Don't know much but I will win you over with hard work and heart. I'm 30 years old with 2 little boys. I don't drink or do drugs and I will be the first one there and the last to leave I love fishing and anything that goes with it. Give me a week I'm a fast learner and if you don't like what I'm about tell me to leave and you don't even have to pay me. ( well it's worth a shot even if there's no chance) please help

Offline Fishin Dude

• Super Hero Member
  • FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN
Re: Anyone need a mate or an extra body on charter fishing boat
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 09:28:18 AM »
Good Luck with your search, I hope it works out for you.
I've spent most of my life fishing, the rest I've just wasted     <'((((><

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 12:30:04 PM »
 t^...Good Luck, You must be a hard worker with that kind of offer. ...... chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline Beachboundobx

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 08:29:51 AM »
Thanks fellas. I work like I fish all out all the time. We were raised to do everything with all you got wether it's work or play there's no sense in doing anything half assed. Well probally won't be able to do anymore fishing this year and it didn't even start yet what a buzz kill. Well good luck everyone and be safe. I'm a man of my word and was raised old school so that offer is still on the table if anyone is interested.

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 10:18:41 AM »
Thanks fellas. I work like I fish all out all the time. We were raised to do everything with all you got wether it's work or play there's no sense in doing anything half assed. Well probally won't be able to do anymore fishing this year and it didn't even start yet what a buzz kill. Well good luck everyone and be safe. I'm a man of my word and was raised old school so that offer is still on the table if anyone is interested.

:headscra: Why won't you be able to fish anymore this year.

Offline Beachboundobx

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2013, 11:47:20 AM »
I have to little boys ones 3 and ones 2 months. I have to hold on to what little money I have in the bank. I live about 45 mins from Cape May so I gotta figure all the expenses that go along with it. I have been working up north at that brick hospital and a school in long branch so I've been staying at my aunts house on Lbi during the week so I would work during the day and fish all night to about 1 am every day. So now I gotta do anything I can to keep from watching my savings disappear. I do anything and everything from working on cars and trucks cause I'm also a certified mechanic to doing bathroom renos. I also drive a tow truck sometimes when I'm laid off so those hours suck sometimes work for days and sleep in the truck I gotta do what I gotta do for my family so they can live comfortably. It's not there fault we are allowing scumbag politicians and bankers destroy the working mans way of life. I posted this just trying to get lucky and maybe get to do what I love everyday. If given a chance I would run with it and not look back. Catch one for me fellas

Offline Beachboundobx

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2013, 11:16:14 PM »
Thanx Fishing dude I just checked my email and saw what you sent me. I'm gonna get right on that in the morning. Thank you

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-