Author Topic: FISH STIX - 11/9 Stripers/Blues/Tog  (Read 937 times)

Offline Capt. Kris

• Fish Stix Charter Fishing
  • Sponsor
    • Fish Stix Charter Fishing
FISH STIX - 11/9 Stripers/Blues/Tog
« on: November 10, 2013, 07:28:04 AM »
Saturday 11/9 we had Damon's charter for bass. Left early and headed to the areas close to home, where have been seeing and catching stripes. Of course there wasn't much. Looked around for a bit but still nothing so we steamed all the way up north. Very scattered readings and a load of bait. Managed to jig keeper bass. Too many boats I guess. Spent some time here without another touch. Headed back south. Troll rods out... Bass up top all over the place. 1 short. Ughhhhhh. The guys have up and decided to give there first try at blackfish. Not much life for us today. In the hour and a half we spent togging I think they had a dozen shorts or so. But they had fun trying. I hate when the blackfish aren't biting for first timers! I want everyone to get addicted! Anyway back to the troll we went out in the deep. Blues blues blues. Doubles, triples, quad headers. So we bent the rods all the way home. The guys had a blast. And that's what counts.

Capt Kris

OPEN BOAT TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY.

Offline Fishin Dude

• Super Hero Member
  • FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN
Re: FISH STIX - 11/9 Stripers/Blues/Tog
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 09:02:48 AM »
Way to go Kris,  working hard for the charter.  t^
I've spent most of my life fishing, the rest I've just wasted     <'((((><

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-