Author Topic: Deer Classic, Freshwater and Saltwater Seminars, Jan. 8-11  (Read 1722 times)

Offline The Broken One

• Super Hero Member
Deer Classic, Freshwater and Saltwater Seminars, Jan. 8-11
« on: December 09, 2008, 01:36:05 PM »
Dozens of New Jersey's most outstanding white-tailed deer from the 2007-08 hunting seasons will be on display at the Garden State Deer Classic to be held during the Garden State Outdoor Sportsmen's Show, January 8 - 11 at Raritan Center in Edison. This is the 20th anniversary of this popular event.

The DEP's Division of Fish and Wildlife will have an extensive display at the show where questions may be asked of biologists and hunting and fishing licenses may be purchased.  The Division is also sponsoring two seminar programs this year at the Show: "NJ's Warmwater Fishing - It's Never Been Better" and "The National Saltwater Angler Registry And What it Means For New Jersey"

For more information about the upcoming Deer Classic and Garden State Outdoor Sportsmen's Show including background, show location, dates, times, displays, seminars and more visit: http://www.njfishandwildlife.com/news/2008/classic09.htm on the division's website.
"When the game is over, the kings and the pawns go back in the same box"

Offline Bucktail

• Just a Jig-alo
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Have jigs. Will travel.
    • NJ Saltwater Fishing Tackle
Re: Deer Classic, Freshwater and Saltwater Seminars, Jan. 8-11
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 06:05:18 PM »
The Division is also sponsoring two seminar programs this year at the Show: "NJ's Warmwater Fishing - It's Never Been Better" and "The National Saltwater Angler Registry And What it Means For New Jersey"

I'd be interested in seeing the latter. 

Offline PeggyLee

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 08:14:05 PM »
I'm proud to say I was invited and had a winning  entry in the 2001 Deer Classic Outdoorman Show. 140 points Boone & Crockett:Eighth place overall New Jersey State.
Its a great show and the entire family can enjoy.
 t^

Offline Fishin Dude

• Super Hero Member
  • FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 09:13:51 PM »
I'm proud to say I was invited and had a winning  entry in the 2001 Deer Classic Outdoorman Show. 140 points Boone & Crockett:Eighth place overall New Jersey State.
Its a great show and the entire family can enjoy.
 t^
Impressive .  t^  <'((((><
I've spent most of my life fishing, the rest I've just wasted     <'((((><

Offline PeggyLee

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 07:27:02 PM »
Thanks Fishing Dude.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-